Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Which way do you roll?

There is a debate between Matt and his mom, and many other people I know. Which way is the right way to put the toilet paper on the holder? Matt and I both agree that the paper should go over. I think when it goes over you can always find the end of the roll. When I lived at home, no one really paid attention to which way it was put on. I don't know how many times I have gotten up in the middle of the night and went potty only to spend 5 mins in the dark spinning the roll around trying to find the end! (what you don't pee in the dark at 3am?) Cottonelle even has a country wide poll. I am interested in seeing how my readers feel about this. Vote in the poll on the right. Then go to Cottonelle and vote too!

2 comments:

  1. definitely over. I've had cats and kids, and nobody has ever spun it out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just has to be over!!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete