Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Day In The Life

I have found that I love blogging. But often the things I want to blog about do not fall in the baking or running category.

So - here it is, my 3rd blog. Dedicated to anything and everything ME and my life. I will still keep my baking and running blogs because I love them, and I hope that they inspire people.

So why the title of A Day In The Life of Ang? Well A Day In The Life is one of my favorite Beatles songs. No idea why, just LOVE IT.  And I want to share my life with my friends and family. Will this become my livejournal? NO. I will not use this blog to bore you with the details of my everyday routine. But I will share gems from my day and other things.


That being said: Today I almost used










instead of

 More proof I need to get more sleep! OY!

**photos from Amazon.com**

I hope to get a nice background and header up this weekend, bear with the boring template a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment