Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love my job

I love my job - the girls are so fun and so cute. I took some video of them on my phone but I can't figure out how to get it on the computer (It is only day 2 with it - I will learn- Plus, I can't figure out how to post a video on here either. My toolbar at the top doesn't have a video option just picture, Ideas?) My one video is of Evelyn figuring out how to walk behind a push toy- Lord help me now.








The girls hang out in their jammies until after am nap, the first picture is Sylvia chewing on a shaker, then it is Evelyn exploring the toy bin, and then one of the two cuties sitting and being cute (and chewing on our jammies)

I am pretty lucky I get to hang out with these girls all day.

1 comment:

  1. What cute girls! I am now following you. When you get a moment stop by and visit me at http://www.frugalmommy3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete