Sunday, January 24, 2010

Productive Night

I am babysitting the twins over night tonight. I spent most of the night working on a Valentines Day surprise :-D. I can't share it yet, but I will because it is very cute! I am excited. I am also excited because I am getting a new cell phone tomorrow. I have beat mine to death. It doesn't charge, half the buttons don't work and its paint is all chipped off.

I really want a Droid. I am 98% sure that is what I am coming home with. I am a little worried I might break it though. I may actually consider the insurance this time. Plus I can make it PINK with this protective cover.



Matt has this phone, and cover, and so I know it must be good because he researches everything before getting it. Works for me. I don't have to do the work! :-D

We will see! Night, the girls will have me out of bed in about 6 hours. OY.

No comments:

Post a Comment