Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to get LOST


Photo from Lostpedia


I spent the whole summer watching seasons 1-5 of Lost. I am obsessed and can't wait for Feb 2. I am also a little annoyed that they tease us with a couple weeks of it then take it away for the Olympics. Don't get me wrong. I love the Olympic games and I am very excited for it, but ABC really should have waited until after to bring back Lost. I see a problem though come Feb. When Matt and I watched an episode on Bluray, it would end, and I would look at him and say 1 more, and 1 more would be come 2 and 3 and yes, sometimes 4 more. But now I have to wait a week. 7 DAYS. HOLY COW. I don't know how I can handle that!

Feb 2 we are throwing a party. I am making a Dharma cake, we are making Dharma beer and Dharma chips, and other fun things.

I can't wait to see how this ends. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment