Sunday, March 21, 2010

hahaha

Ok, I know I just posted about being blah an hour ago, but Matt just really made me smile.

He put on America's Funniest Home Videos right after I said I was going to bed.

Then he walked into the kitchen.

I proceed to sit on the couch and laugh at the tv.

Matt walks back into the room and the following convo happens:

M "I hope they never take this show off the air"
A "why?"
M "because it is like an exersaucer for a baby, if I ever want you to stay where you are and laugh I just put it on and you sit and laugh and I like to hear you laugh"
A "hahaha it's true"

It is true though. I could be in the worst mood ever, and there is something about a man walking into a sliding glass door, or a kid hitting his dad in the family jewels that really crack me up! I can't help but laugh.

I also love that Matt knows what an exersaucer is. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment