Sunday, February 14, 2010

U.S.A.

I have a lot of posts in mind that need to make it up this week, but I wanted to leave this little thought and then head to bed.

Watching any American receive their gold metal, and hearing the national anthem during the ceremony ALWAYS makes me cry.

So does God Bless America, it always has, and now I am afraid it will make me cry even harder.

Busy week this week: Getting back on track with my working out. Getting this apartment clean for my friends to come over for dinner of Friday. Spending the day at home(in MD) on Saturday because my brother leaves Monday ( for real this time - no snow allowed) and posting some on the blogs. Oh and watching the Olympics non stop. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. yes its fabulous and does make you proud, lovely post, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete