Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Going crazy

I haven’t left my house since Monday when we went to get my ear looked at. I am going a little insane, we had more snow last night and today. I have always hated winter, now I LOATHE it. I wish my stubborn Miami born boyfriend would suddenly have a desire to move back home to his parents. I would move in a heartbeat. I would even pack everything myself and let him sit on the couch and play video games. His parents had a cool day today, a high of 68, sigh. To think I am dreaming for a day in the 40s.
To add to just how crazy I am , my medicine they gave me is amoxicillin. These are HUGE pink pills, that smell EXACTLY like the liquid version of it. I had to take it a couple times as a kid, and I loved it. I know I am weird. It was the one medicine I didn’t fight my parents to take. Every time I have to take my pill I sniff the bottle like it is crack. HA! I guess it takes me back. Next time I am asking for the liquid version. :-D   (Don’t judge me!)
IMG_3949
Look at those things!!! GOSH SO BIG!
This blog was given a few awards, and I will post them soon. I have been so busy napping, watching trash on tv, and being lazy I never got around to it. (for some reason I am more productive with life when I get up and go to work and then come home. Being home all day for a week means this place is in shambles, a phenomenon I do not understand. It may or may not have something to do with the fact that I haven’t put on anything but PJs all week)
Bear with me friends, I will get some posts up. I have some in mind. :-D
FYI : My Brother didn’t leave this week. The snow has postponed it. He will officially leave on February 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. lol cant understand why they cant reduce the size of this things and still make them effective, but they say the things sent to help you are not always pleasant, get well sooner :)

    ReplyDelete