Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time, Love and Tenderness

I have been missing the little bro a lot lately. Probably because I haven't talked to him in a long time. Anyway, since I miss him so much I think I should embarrass him a little. 

Makes sense right?

Well, I was watching Dancing with the Stars and Michael Bolton is on it. 

Back when Austin was 2ish with curly hair he used to sit in his high chair and rock out to some Michael Bolton's Time Love and Tenderness. (if you can actually rock out to Michael Bolton) It was hilarious. But mostly because this little 2 year old knew every word to that song! 

Haha so I searched YouTube and found the song and listened to it, smiling thinking about how silly that kid was.

If I had a video of it on the computer I would totally post it, but since it is on VHS and not digital right now I can't. 

Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment