Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Question Friday with Mama M

I have decided to link  up with Mama M and let you learn 5 random things about me. Excited? Should be :-D

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Well I remember 2 distinct nightmares from my childhood. One was a reoccurring dream I had every 4th of July. We used to live about 45 mins outside of Atlanta and my dad would run the Peachtree road race. I don't think I ever went to watch him, but I had a dream where I was there watching him and Godzilla started chasing me around Atlanta. I ran around trying to find my dad among all the runners. It was really scary and I had it every year for a few years. 

When I was little I used to wake up every night and end up in my parents bed. I run a marathon in my sleep and also channel my inner fish so I am sure my parents loved when I  shimmied my way into the middle of their double bed. My dad trying to break the habbit I had formed was super mean and only let me sleep on the floor beside the bed. So after a day spent at the lake with friends fishing, I of course have a dream about fish that freaks me out. I head to their room and was told to get my pillow and blanket and hit the floor. I did, but then I had a nightmare that the fish were under the bed and trying to get me. 

Why these two VERY random dreams still stick out in my memory I will never ever understand but I remember them very clearly. Weird.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I used to play softball and I really liked it. But that was a long, long time ago. Now I am a spectator.

I love Maryland Basketball and Football (even tho they like to break my heart)
I also love the Redskins.
I enjoy going to Orioles games, but I don't typically make sure I watch a lot of games.
I don't really follow NBA, but I do watch a lot of Miami Heat games when they are on, and my guess is with the new additions to the team they will be on a lot. 

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hats. I see all these people with cute hats and I want that. But I put one on and I look absolutely ridiculous. I also wish I could pull off funky jewelry. 

4. Did you make good grades in school?
I made As and Bs in high school. Bs in math because I suck at it. I never studied. I just got it. Then I went to college. Freshman year sure shocked me! I had to **GASP** study! I had no clue what I was getting into, and my grades showed it. I bounced back, but the damage was done and it makes me sad I didn't go into it expecting to work MUCH harder.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Runners World and Cosmo. I am not sure why I still get Cosmo. I hardly even read it. I am not renewing next time and I am getting Food Network or something else foody. 

So there you have it. 5 random things you were dying to know about me. :-D Admit it, you were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment