Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a week

This week was exhausting.

The twin's cousin who is 11 was in town. It was nice having an extra set of hands, but we planned an outting every single day.

We went to a puppet show, the Natural History Museum, The National Zoo, and other fun things. The days went fast, but left me exhausted at the end of them, only to go to bed, get up and load everyone up to do it agian.

Matt's mom also came into town on Wed. She went to the zoo with us on Friday. I think she had fun playing with the babies. Saturday we went to the Air and Space Museum to see Hubble 3D. It was amazing and very, very cool. Then we walked to the Capitol and ate lunch at the welcome center and then toured the botanic gardens in DC. A lot of fun. We went to dinner at some family's house. Always nice to see them. Then we came home and watched a movie and crashed.

We watched The Hurt Locker. The movie was stressful. I didn't hate it, but I didn't really enjoy it either.

Today we walked around Del Ray, one of my most favorite neighborhoods in Alexandria. It is my goal to live there one day. I saw today that they just opened brand new apartments, and are building more. That is awesome, except we just resigned our lease here until Aug 2011. I guess living in Del Ray can wait another 16.5 months.

I hate posts without pics, but I forgot to get them from Matt's mom before she left. :( I will add some when I get some emailed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment