Thursday, June 2, 2011

So much to be excited about

After you get out of school, summers really aren’t all that. You still have to go to work everyday, no 3 month break from that!

So you have to look for the little things to get excited about and look forward to.

Lately, we have been traveling short little vacations here and there, always for an event (wedding, birthday etc.) We aren’t taking a big vacation this summer.

I just started school, so I get to spend my summer with my head in the books and fingers typing papers. I am excited about this (an nervous)

But there are lots of things I am looking forward to. The first thing is TOMORROW!!

images

That is right!!! When I was little I LOVED NKOTB! I had the videos and watched them all the time! I had the lunch box and nightshirt and more!

I have seen BSB in concert 4 times since my sophomore year so this is a combo I can get SUPER excited about!

I heard they were coming to DC and called my dad and told him I wanted tickets for Christmas, and I wanted my mom to go with me! So that is what is happening tomorrow. SCORE!

I am also excited for July when I get to go see Keith Urban. A valentines day/ anniversary gift from my love! I love concerts!

 keithurban

I am also excited for some summer weddings that are coming up. One next weekend and one at the end of summer (which I am in!)

weddings

There are a bunch of movies this summer that are on my radar, but two I am most excited about.

I am super excited about Harry Potter 7 part 2. Even if it there is a lot of snake action in the movie! I have loved the HP series and I am sad to see it come to an end

Harry_Potter_And_The_Deathly_Hallows_Part2_Release_Date_15_July_2011-529x792

I adore Cars, so I am just as excited for Cars 2!

Disney Pixar Cars 2  

Mostly, I am excited that I have found a cheap pool near my apartment that I can spend Saturdays at. If I am going to spend my weekends reading textbooks I may as well get some tanning action out of it!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Photo Credits

What are you excited about for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! How was the concert?!?!? I was totally in LOVE with Nick Carter back in the day - but alas only saw the BSB in concert once :(

    I'm excited about my trip to Florida for the Zumba Convention, and of course counting down the days/minutes/seconds (well maybe it's not THAT bad) until the last Harry Potter movie come out too. I can't WAIT for J to find out the end, I've been dying here for years waiting for him to find out! I'm looking forward to Cars 2 as well. We're big movie dweebs so the summer is a grand time for us since we live only a few miles from a drive in where we can see 2 movies for $15 (for the pair of us). This weekend is Kung Fu Panda 2 and Thor. Pretty decent!

    No weddings for me this year, but my brother-in-law just got engaged so maybe next year??

    ReplyDelete