Thursday, June 9, 2011

NKOTBSB OH EM GEE

Seriously. OH. MY. GOSH!!

I have been to BSB multiple times. They are always great. Never disappointed.

As a young girl I loved New Kids on the Block. Loved them. Watched the video of their concert ALL THE TIME.

When I heard they were coming to Washington D.C. I had to have tickets.

I also wanted my mom to go with me. So that is what I got for Christmas.

After a rough start to the evening ( a different blog post that WILL be coming – lets just say I am not happy with Verizon Center) my mom worked her mommy magic and we had the best night ever!

Here are some pictures of the night. Once I go through the videos I may toss a couple up here too – depending on how much you hear of my horrible, no voice left singing!

IMG_5463

our view (after mommy magic)

IMG_5466

excited for the start!!!

IMG_5478

ahhhhhhhh

IMG_5481IMG_5485IMG_5487IMG_5489IMG_5490IMG_5493IMG_5496IMG_5504IMG_5530

this would be during please don’t go girl… boyfriend can STILL hit the high notes!!

IMG_5533IMG_5536

they brought girls on stage

IMG_5537

not bitter, but this girl isn’t even old enough to know either group…just saying

IMG_5542

IMG_5543

IMG_5544

So Happy

IMG_5550

Can’t really tell here, but Donnie still has it. Seriously. Shew

IMG_5554

HAHA – all the screaming was getting to her – cough cough she is old cough cough Open-mouthed smile

IMG_5567

Hot, sweaty and having a blast

IMG_5570

Best concert I have ever been to. EVER.

 

I must say, my expectations were blown away. I heard them on new years eve, and I was a little worried they wouldn’t sound good. Well. That just isn’t the case. I spend the rest of the weekend wishing I could see it again.

Best night ever. The End.

 

Thanks mom for braving the loud screaming WOMEN and getting us great seats!! I had a blast with you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment