Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall

I am still not sure how it became fall so fast!

And of course I am blogging this about 2 months late so its WINTER already.

I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch and the carve pumpkins with Eric. So we scouted out a couple local ones and with the help of facebook decided on one in Middletown.

We skipped the hay ride and just walked to the pumpkin patch since it was a nice day. This was the best idea, because the hayride dropped everyone off at the opposite side of the field from us. There were so many nice pumpkins waiting for us to find them. It was hard to decide!

We got our pumpkins and then planned to carve them, but that got pushed back two weekends, until Oct 27th. Talk about cutting it close! Open-mouthed smile

PA130011

I swear I am not a distraction Smile with tongue out

PA130008

We choose you (well Eric did)

PA130001

Eric found his!

PA130003

<3

PA270014

Hail to the Redskins! My pumpkin!

PA270013

We miss hockey, something awful. Eric’s

PA270021PA270015

I live off the George Washington Memorial Parkway, and it is one of my favorite drives in the fall. I remember looking at the leaves driving home on my birthday and thinking how amazing they were.  Thank goodness I drank it all in because Hurricane Sandy came and made it much less pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment