Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What the hell?!

I took the girls to Petsmart because we needed to get out of the house, but they were a little sick so we didn't want to go hang out with our friends. We watched the kittens play ( I WANT ONE) we looked at birds, and snakes (EWWW) and looked at the "pup pups" getting hair cuts.

So cute. While browsing the cat toy aisle I saw this


Fingernails for cats!! What on earth! Ok ok - they are marketed as caps to keep them from scratching but still. They are colored and glittery - they are clearly fingernails for cats. 

When (one day) I get a kitten, I totally want it prancing around with pink nails. (sike)

1 comment:

  1. I know they're crazy right? You have to glue those suckers on I think. I'd be scared my cat would pull one lose and eat it!

    When in the pet store I completely avoid the area with birds, they freak me out. Kittens and puppies and bunnies are my speed!

    ReplyDelete