Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day and some random stuff

I want to express my thanks to all those who have served, and are currently serving our country. It is because of all of you that we enjoy the rights and freedoms we have today!!!

Did you see the wedding cake I did? No? Check it out here.

Also- do you guys use educational apps on your iphone/ipads? The twin's granpa got them an iPad - in hopes that we will find them educational apps to help them learn. I have downloaded a bunch of free ones that are ok - but I am trying to find quality ones to buy. I want to find ones that teach colors, shapes, ABC and counting/123. Do you know of any great ones?

Last - after 5 LONG months - I get to see my brother!! He is sititng in an Ohio airport (after missing his connecting flight due to confusion over time zones -) waiting to come home! I won't get to see him until tomorrow night (darn job! Thankful I have one though!) It is a short visit, he leaves VERY EARLY Sunday morning, But it won't be too long before I see him agian. He got his orders and is being stationed about an hour from my house in VA (2 hours from my parents house) I am very excited he will be back!

Now I just conserve some energy so I can make his favorite peanut butter buckeyes tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day today! Sorry my life hasn't been too interesting lately. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment